Spear Head Spade: This spade is designed to make your toughest digging and transplanting tasks easier to complete and easier on you. The blade is pointed, more sharply angled, sharper, and 33% thicker. Because it is made of high carbon manganese steel it is 25% harder than standard shovels. The blade also has a durable polymer coating to minimize friction and corrosion, plus make it easier to clean.
The handle is made of reinforced fiberglass to be lighter and stronger than standard shovels. It's highly weather resistant and low maintenance. This spade has a light weight cushioned D-grip, designed to make it easier and more comfortable when doing tough digging. The grip also has UV inhibitors that allow it to withstand the harshest outdoor conditions.
This tool is backed by Gordon's Complete Satisfaction & Lifetime Guarantee. See details in the tab above.
The Spear Head Spade works where other spades won’t and it makes digging easier:
- In rocky soils, heavy clay and dense roots
- In compacted or heavily traveled areas
- For detailed digging or in tight spaces
- Separating or transplanting highly rooted plants
- Dividing ornamental grass or irises
The Spear Head Spade is especially appreciated by:
- Serious gardeners who want a tool that really works to make their job easier
- Landscaping professionals who need efficient, effective, and durable tools
- Women and seniors who want more leverage and a more effective tool
- See more detailed Specifications in the tab above