Branch Lopper - 31": This is a high quality lopper used by landscape professionals and arborists. It has longer handles and a larger capacity - will easily cut 1 1/2" branch.
Designed and built to exacting specifications, this is a quality tool built to last a lifetime. During the season you can easily restore the razor edge with a sharpening stone.
For a limited time, this tool comes with a Free 7 1/2" Snip. At just 4 oz. it's great for harvesting vegetables, light pruning, cutting and dead heading flowers. And a perfect tool to keep on your potting bench.
- Sharper, aggressive bevel on precision ground blade
- Hardened Steel and Hard Chrome plated blades are sharper and keep their edge longer
- Blade treatment resists rust, dirt and sap build up
- Lopper is 31" overall and weighs just under 2 1/2 lbs.
- See more detailed Specifications in the tab above
This tool is backed by Gordon's 100% Satisfaction & Lifetime Guarantee. See details in the tab above.ARS Professional Pruning Tools are made to the highest standards using a specialized process to optimize the hardness of the steel and a unique hard chrome plating to ensure the tool will meet the demands of professional use. Ergonomic design make these tools efficient and a pleasure to use.