Branch Lopper - 19": This is a high quality lopper used professionally in vineyards because of its shorter handles. It is the shortest and lightest of our three loppers. It's the most agile in tight places and its light weight makes it easy to use for extended pruning and for women. It can easily cut a 1 1/4" branch.
Designed and built to exacting specifications, this is a quality tool built to last a lifetime. During the season you can easily restore the razor edge with a sharpening stone.
For a limited time, this tool comes with a Free 7 1/2" Snip. At just 4 oz. it's great for harvesting vegetables, light pruning, cutting and dead heading flowers. And a perfect tool to keep on your potting bench.
- Sharper, aggressive bevel on precision ground blade
- Hardened Steel and Hard Chrome plated blades are sharper and keep their edge longer
- Blade treatment resists rust, dirt and sap build up
- Lopper is 19" overall and weighs just under 2 lbs.
- See more detailed Specifications in the tab above
This tool is backed by Gordon's 100% Satisfaction & Lifetime Guarantee. See details in the tab above.ARS Professional Pruning Tools are made to the highest standards using a specialized process to optimize the hardness of the steel and a unique hard chrome plating to ensure the tool will meet the demands of professional use. Ergonomic design make these tools efficient and a pleasure to use.