CobraHead Weeder & Cultivator: This tool weeds, cultivates, edges, digs, furrows, plants, transplants, de-thatches, and harvests with ease. The time proven blade design breaks up and plows almost any soil. The comfortable and efficient handle allows easy left-hand or right-hand use. It's even long enough for both hands and the bright blue color means it's easy to find.
- The sharp blade cuts through hard soil.
- The unique blade shape and angle make it an extremely effective weeding device
- The single blade cuts hard soil more easily and with far less resistance than a wide hoe or a multi-tined tool.
- Excellent for weeding in tightly spaced crops such as onions, where most hoes are too wide to be safely effective.
- Extremely effective tool for scalping or cutting off weeds at ground level.
- Work around drip irrigation or other tight spaces.
The CobraHead Weeder is a unique tool. It is probably the most versatile and useful small weeding and cultivating device on the market. It has been enthusiastically endorsed by the best garden writers and horticulturists in the US, Canada, and the UK.
The tool handle is environmentally friendly. The plastic content is 100% post-industrial recycled polypropylene and the strengthening fibers are either 100% post-consumer recycled wood fiber or flax fiber.
This tool is backed by Gordon's Complete Satisfaction & Lifetime Guarantee. See details in the tab above.
- Blade shaft is curved with a steel "fingernail"
- Blade shaft is tempered steel
- Handle is recycled composite material
- Specs: Length 13 1/2 " x 4 3/4" Weight: 9 oz.
- See more detailed Specifications in the tab above