Professional Pruner 7": This is a professional bypass pruner. At 7" for a smaller hand, you will appreciate how well it it fits in your hand. Designed and built to exacting specifications, this is a quality tool built to last a lifetime. During the season you can easily restore the razor edge with a sharpening stone and keep you pruner at you side with a durable leather pouch.
You know this is a professional tool when replacement blades are available. After you have used this pruner for many seasons and sharpened it countless times, or if your blades are damaged, you don't have to buy a new pruner. With a new set of blades your pruner is new again!
Save with these available options:
- Leather Pouch with belt loop and clip: regular price $19.90 - Buy it now with this Saw for $15.90 and Save $4
- Replacement Blade Set: regular price is $34.90 - Buy it now with this Saw for $29.90 and Save $5
- Sharper, aggressive bevel on precision ground blade
- Offset blade angle for superior cutting leverage maintains natural hand strength
- Hardened Steel and Hard Chrome plated blades are sharper and keep their edge longer
- Blade treatment resists rust, dirt and sap build up
- Ergonomic design fits your hand perfectly, is lighter and well balanced
- Pruner is 7" and weighs 7 oz.
- See more detailed Specifications in the tab above
- Professional Pruner 8", for average size hands
- Durable Leather pouch with belt loop and clip
- Replacement blade set
Gordon Suggests: Bypass pruners (like this one) are preferred for most pruning tasks and cutting flowers. They make the cleanest cut without crushing the stem fibers. Choose Anvil Pruners for cutting tougher deadwood and dry branches. Choose Loppers for 1" and larger branches.
This tool is backed by Gordon's 100% Satisfaction & Lifetime Guarantee. See details in the tab above.ARS Professional Pruning Tools are made to the highest standards using a specialized process to optimize the hardness of the steel and a unique hard chrome plating to ensure the tool will meet the demands of professional use. Ergonomic design make these tools efficient and a pleasure to use.